Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESIC Staff Corner
Instructions / Circulars for Public
Multi Media Gallery
1. Cancellation of E-tender for supply & installation of online UPS and batteries at SRO-Peenya,Bangalore
2. Invitation for Expression of Interest from Certification Bodies Registered Under Quality Council of India.
3. Notice inviting Re-Tender for hiring of Staff Car at ESIC,SRO-Peenya, Bangalore
4. Extension of last date of EOI for Hiring of Premises for Dispensary Cum Branch Office (DCBO) at Chikkaballapur
5. Expression Of Interest for hiring of premises for Dispensary Cum Branch Office (DCBO) at Chikkaballapur
6. Extension of last date for submission of bids for hiring of staff car for ESIC Sub Regional Office, Mangalore.
7. Notice inviting tender for providing Staff Car - SRO Mangalore.
8. Empanelment of Hospitals for Super speciality treatment in Karnataka Region.
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser