Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESIC Staff Corner
Instructions / Circulars / Orders
Multi Media Gallery
1. Result of Stenography and Computer Skill Test Examinations for the post of Stenographer in Karnataka Region.
2. Select list for the post of Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS) in Karnataka Region.
3. Documents verification for the post of Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS) in Karnataka Region.
4. Result of with held candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
5. Result of walk in Interview for the Engagement of Senior Residents, Full time/Part time Specialist on contract basis held on 21.11.2017.
6. Documents verification for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Karnataka Region.
7. select list for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Karnataka Region.
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser