Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESIC Staff Corner
Instructions / Circulars for Public
Multi Media Gallery
1. Notice regarding postponement of Walk in Interview for Contract Engineers
2. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Senior Residents under three years Residency Scheme, (ON Contract Basis) at ESIC HOSPITAL, Peenya Bangalore.
3. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Retired Engineers on Contract Basis.
4. Notice inviting application for nursing internship for filling upvacant position of internee nurse at ESIC Hospital,Peenya Bengaluru.
5. Multi Tasking Staff Result-Additional List after re-adjustment/re-casting.
6. Result of Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Residents ( on contract basis) at ESIC Hospital,Peenya , Bangalore.
7. Walk-in Interview for the post of Senior Residents ( on contract basis) at ESIC Hospital,Peenya , Bangalore.
8. Declaration of result of Walk in Interview for the Engagement of Senior Residents, Full Time/Part Time Specialist /Part Time Homeopathy Physician on contract basis held on 17.05.2018-reg.
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser