Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme implemented in entire 26 districts in Karnataka W.E.F.01-05-2016 vide Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment. Notification NO.S-38013/19/2016-SS.1, Dated: 28-04-2016.Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESI Act, Rules & Regulations
ESI Act 1948 (upto 01.06.10)
ESI Regulations 1950
ESI Rules 1950
Right to Information
Contact Details of CPIO
Instructions / Circulars / Orders
ESIC Staff Corner
Multi Media Gallery
IP / Employer Login
Welcome to ESIC
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the Six Sub Regions (Peenya, Bommasandra, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga ) rest with the
Regional Director, ESIC, Bangalore.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
I am an EMPLOYER
Role of Employers
1. E-Tender for hiring of staff car at ESIC, SRO peenya,bangalore.
2. E-Tenders are invited under single bid system for providing Housekeeping Services for ESIC Sub Regional Office-Peenya, Bangalore and its Branch Offices located in Bangalore and Tumkur districts from reputed Housekeeping Agencies for a period of two years.
2nd Extension of Last Date for submission of online bids for providing housekeeping services at ESIC, SRO, Peenya.
3. E-Tender are invited under Single Bid System for rate contract for supply, installation and commissioning of UPS and UPS Batteries at different sites of ESIC, Sub Regional office, Kalaburagi.
4. TECHNICAL BID REPORT OF CANTEEN TENDER OF EVEN NO. DATED: 27-06-17 OF ESIC, HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BANGALORE.
5. E-TENDER FOR PROVIDING STAFF CAR AT ESIC, HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BANGALORE.
6. The State Medical Commissioner, ESIC, Karnataka seeks Consent from CGHS empanelled Health Care Organizations (HCOs), Karnataka State Govt empanelled HCOs(Network Hospitals), and Public Sector Insurance Companies empanelled HCOs/PSU empanelled HCOs for considering empanelment with ESIC to provide Cashless Super Speciality Services to ESI Beneficiaries across Karnataka at CGHS rates.
I am an EMPLOYEE
How to claim benefits
Rights of Employee
I want to know about ESIC
ESI Map of Karnataka Region
List of Branch Offices
List of Tie-UP Hospitals
List of Dispensaries
Super Speciality Treatment
National Portal Useful Information
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser