Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme implemented in entire 26 districts in Karnataka W.E.F.01-05-2016 vide Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment. Notification NO.S-38013/19/2016-SS.1, Dated: 28-04-2016.Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESI Act, Rules & Regulations
ESI Act 1948 (upto 01.06.10)
ESI Regulations 1950
ESI Rules 1950
Right to Information
Contact Details of CPIO
Instructions / Circulars / Orders
ESIC Staff Corner
Multi Media Gallery
IP / Employer Login
Welcome to ESIC
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the Six Sub Regions (Peenya, Bommasandra, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga ) rest with the
Regional Director, ESIC, Bangalore.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
I am an EMPLOYER
Role of Employers
1. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVIDING PRIMARY HEALTH SERVICES IN VARIOUS AREAS OF KARNATAKA STATE
2. WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS IN ESI HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BANGALORE
3. HOLDING OF COMPUTER SKILL TEST (PART – II EXAM.) FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC.
4. HOLDING OF STENOGRAPHY TEST (PART-II EXAM.) & COMPUTER SKILL TEST (PART – III EXAM.) FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER IN ESIC.
5. Instructions to Candidates with “Sample Question Paper”
1.NOTICE INVITING TENDER FOR PROVIDING STAFF CAR AT ESIC SRO, MANGALORE.
2.TENDER NOTICE INVITING E-TENDER FOR PROVIDING STAFF CAR AT ESIC HOSPITAL, PEENYA .
3. RE E-TENDER NOTICE FOR REPAIR, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT (STP-45 KLD) & EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT (ETP-10 KLD) AT ESIC HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BENGALURU-560 022 .
4. TENDER NOTICE FOR HOUSEKEEPING AGENCIES AT ESIC SUB REGIONAL OFFICE GULBARGA-585 105 .
5. E- TENDER NOTICE FOR AMBULANCE AND HEARSE VAN SERVICES AT ESIC HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BENGALURU- 560 022.
6. E-TENDER FOR REJUVENATING, REPAIR, OPERATION & MAINTENANCE OF STP & ETP AT ESIC HOSPITAL, PEENYA, BENGALURU- 560 022.
7. TENDER FOR EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTERS FOR SUPER SPECIALITY TREATMENT AND INVESTIGATIONS IN KARNATAKA.
I am an EMPLOYEE
How to claim benefits
Rights of Employee
I want to know about ESIC
ESI Map of Karnataka Region
List of Branch Offices
List of Tie-UP Hospitals
List of Dispensaries
Super Speciality Treatment
National Portal Useful Information
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser