Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
FOR ONLINE INTEGRITY PLEASE CLICK HERE
ESIC Staff Corner
Instructions / Circulars for Public
Multi Media Gallery
Welcome to ESIC
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the Six Sub Regions (Peenya, Bommasandra, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga ) rest with the
Regional Director, ESIC, Bangalore.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
I am an EMPLOYER
Role of Employers
1. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Senior Residents under three years Residency Scheme, (ON Contract Basis) at ESIC HOSPITAL, Peenya Bangalore.
2. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Retired Engineers on Contract Basis.
3. Multi Tasking Staff Result-Additional List after re-adjustment/re-casting.
4. Result of Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Residents ( on contract basis) at ESIC Hospital,Peenya , Bangalore.
5. Walk-in Interview for the post of Senior Residents ( on contract basis) at ESIC Hospital,Peenya , Bangalore.
6. Declaration of result of Walk in Interview for the Engagement of Senior Residents, Full Time/Part Time Specialist /Part Time Homeopathy Physician on contract basis held on 17.05.2018-reg.
1. E-Tender Notice for providing Housekeeping Services in the premises of Regional Office, Branch Offices, Medical Referee Office and Staff Quarters of ESIC in and around Bengaluru
2. E-Tender Notice for Housekeeping Services ESIC, SRO-Peenya, Bangalore
3. Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (EOI) for Hiring of Premises for Dispensary cum Branch Office at Chamarajanagar, Madikeri and Chikkamagalur.
4. NOTICE INVITING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR HIRING OF PREMISES FOR MODIFIED EMPLOYERS UTILISATION DISPENSARY (M-EUD) AT MOODABIDRI & SULLIA
5. NOTICE INVITING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR HIRING OF PREMISES FOR DISPENSARY CUM BRANCH OFFICE AT BIDAR-SRO Gulbarga
6. NOTICE INVITING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR HIRING OF PREMISES FOR DISPENSARY CUM BRANCH OFFICE AT YADGIR- SRO Gulbarga
7. Cancellation of re-tender for Hiring of Staff Car
8. Notice Inviting Tender for House Keeping - SRO Mangalore
9. Notice inviting Re-Tender for hiring of Staff Car at ESIC,SRO-Peenya, Bangalore
10. Extension of last date of EOI for Hiring of Premises for Dispensary Cum Branch Office (DCBO) at Chikkaballapur
11.Expression Of Interest for hiring of premises for Dispensary Cum Branch Office (DCBO) at Chikkaballapur
12. Extension of last date for submission of bids for hiring of staff car for ESIC Sub Regional Office, Mangalore.
13. Notice inviting tender for providing Staff Car - SRO Mangalore.
14. Empanelment of Hospitals for Super speciality treatment in Karnataka Region.
I am an EMPLOYEE
How to claim benefits
Rights of Employee
I want to know about ESIC
ESI Act, Rules & Regulations
ESI Act 1948 (upto 01.06.10)
ESI Regulations 1950
ESI Rules 1950
Right to Information
Contact Details of CPIO
ESI Map of Karnataka Region
National Portal Useful Information
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser