Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
FOR ONLINE INTEGRITY PLEASE CLICK HERE
ESIC Staff Corner
ESIC Pensioners Corner
Instructions / Circulars for ESI Beneficiaries & Public
Multi Media Gallery
Message from Addl. Commissioner & Regional Director
ESIC is a Premier Social Security organization for employees in organized sectors and is a self financing, multi dimensional Scheme. ESI Scheme provides medical and social security coverage for the employees and their dependents. As on 31st March 2018, total number of insured person under ESI Act is 34.95 lakh in Karnataka, thereby touching the lives of 20% of the state population. ESI Corporation has been mandated with the task of registration of employers and employees, revenue collection and management of cash disbursement to beneficiaries in times of sickness, maternity and accidents during the employment.
Welcome to ESIC
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the Six Sub Regions (Peenya, Bommasandra, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga ) rest with the
Regional Director, ESIC, Bangalore.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
I am an EMPLOYER
Role of Employers
1. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Vice Principal cum Professor on contract basis at ESIC college of Nursing Gulbarga.
2. Walk-in-Interview for appointment of part time Medical Referee(Only for Retired Govt/Autonomous/PSU Doctors).
3. Corrigendum - Written test and Interview for the post of Nursing Tutor on contract basis at ESIC college of Nursing , Gulbarga.
4. Notice for Cancellation of Recruitment for the post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda).
5. Written test and Interview for the post of Nursing Tutor on contract basis at ESIC college of Nursing , Gulbarga.
6. Final result of Walk-in-Interview held on 22.01.2019 for the post of Senior Resident on Contractual Basis at ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Gulbarga.
7. Recruitment for the post of Junior Residents/Tutor and Senior Residents on contractual basis at ESIC Medical college and Hospital, Gulbarga
8. Click here to apply for Paramedical and Nursing Posts in ESIC
1. 1. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESI Hospital/SQ Dandeli, BO At Dandeli
2. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESI Hospital/SQ Hubli 2019-2020
3. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance of Civil works of ESI Hospital/SQ Belgaum, ESI Disp/SQ/BO Belgaum 2019-2020
4. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESIS Hospital & Staff Quarters at Mysore.
5. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESIS Hospital, staff Quarters & Branch Office at Kadri Shivabagh and Branch Office, Dispensary & staff Quarters at Baikampady Mangalore.
6. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESI Hospital/SQ Indira Nagar Bengaluru, 2019-2020
7. E-Tender for Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in ESI Hospital/SQ Davangere, Devraj urs Dis/SQ, Harihar Dis/SQ/BO 2019-2020
8(a). E-Tender for Repair work of ESI dispensary, Branch Offices, Staff-quarters at Gulbarga. (Civil & Electrical)
8(b). Financial Bid
I am an EMPLOYEE
How to claim benefits
Rights of Employee
I want to know about ESIC
ESI Act, Rules & Regulations
ESI Act 1948 (upto 01.06.10)
ESI Regulations 1950
ESI Rules 1950
Right to Information
Contact Details of CPIO
ESI Map of Karnataka Region
National Portal Useful Information
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser